Thursday, June 12, 2008

Day before

Well, it is the day before. All my clothes are ready to be packed and marked like a nursing home resident. I don't have to act like a senior resident, it just comes natural. Anyway, in the morning we will be off to Hungary.
Whatever our group can accomplish will go to further the glory of God as we go in Christ's name. We all want to see mighty changes and might only plant the seed. Regardless of what happens, I hope everyone is praying for us. Many people have supported us to allow us to go because they are unable to go. I hope they feel very blessed and recive more blessings because of their sacrifice to have this mission trip go forward.
Bob

1 comment:

janalynn said...

I am praying for you as we speak, I am sure that you are probably running through the airport, going through customs, and trying not to flip out about the fact that you are running late! Safe travels!!!