Friday, June 20, 2008

Dead Battery - No Video Report

My video camera battery went dead yesterday and so I didn't get a video report yesterday and I haven't had as much time to get the video stuff done. So I appologize for the lack of report. I did do a video for my blog, www.joelsnyder.net, you might want to see. It is of the roller coaster ride some of the team took. Needless to say, they were not able to complete the ride. The ride came to a complete stop while going up the hill! We had a little fun with the whole thing. Check it out here.
Yesterday was a nice day to relax. The weather is getting warmer now but not too warm until possibly Monday and Tuesday. We have a few small projects to get done today but most of our work is done for the week. The different teams (evangelism, English, baseball) will also be meeting again today to get ready for tomorrow when the campers come. It is also a day to do wash. Most of the group will go to the local "Community Day" here in Toalmas for a little bit as well.

No comments: